stems from pat·ri·mo·ny
[pa-truh-moh-nee] noun, plural pat·ri·mo·nies.
1. an estate inherited from one's father or ancestors.
2. any quality, characteristic, etc., that is inherited; heritage.
3. the aggregate of one's property.
4. the estate or endowment of a church, religious house, etc.
1. Biology .
a. a sudden departure from the parent type in one or more heritable
characteristics, caused by a change in a gene or a chromosome.
b. an individual, species, or the like, resulting from such a departure.
2. the act or process of changing.
3. a change or alteration, as in form or nature.
4. Phonetics , umlaut.
5. Linguistics . (in Celtic languages) syntactically determined morphophonemic phenomena that affect initial sounds of words.
released 09 April 2013
Recorded and mixed at Darkhorse Studios
Photograph concepts by Guecha de la Muisca
Photographs by Guecha de la Muisca & Deeana Mongiove
Suamox Logo by Guecha de la Muisca & Hali Waite
all rights reserved
feeds for ,